Mint and Floral Outfit

Mint and Floral Outfit
Hey everyone, I have come to the realization that I have done a lot of Mint outfits, what can I say it's a pretty color that goes with a lot of things. I decided to keep this outfit simple except for the floral flats, which I am in love with. These flats give the outfit color but do not take away from the overall look. As you all can see, the purse is the exact same purse as in my Inexpensive Spring 2012 Wardrobe Essentials.
I have a lot of fun outfits and posts planed that I am so excited for you all to see. Also I am tweeting more, so follow me on my twitter for outfit sneak peaks and more. 
Thanks for reading and have a great day!


Links:
H M v neck cardigan
£9.99 - hm.com

Woolrich tiered top
$29 - woolrich.com

Denim skinny jeans
£25 - awear.com

Wet Seal floral shoes
$15 - wetseal.com

H M clutch handbag
£13 - hm.com

Forever 21 jewelry
$7.80 - forever21.com

Opi nail
$5.35 - amazon.com


Comments