Pretty Little Liars Winter Premiere: Mona's Funeral Inspired Outfits

ERIC MCCANDLESS/ABC FAMILY
ERIC MCCANDLESS/ABC FAMILY


Hello Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Break with your friends and family. Last night a bunch on my friends and I got together and watched the Winter Premiere of Pretty Little Liars. That episode was crazy, right?! Anyways, the episode started with the girls at Mona's funeral. Hanna, Emily, Aria, and Spencer look so chic and sophisticated in black for the funeral. I wanted to recreate their outfits using fairly inexpensive dresses and shoes. This is what I came up with all four girls. As you can see they are not the exact same dresses and shoes as they have on in the picture, however they have similar shapes and details. I really hope you all like this Inspired Outfit. If you would like to see more PLL fashion, please let me know in the comment below. Have a great day!


Pretty Little Liars Winter Premiere: Mona's Funeral Inspired Outfits


Links to all the dresses and Shoes:


Elastic waist dress
blackfive.com



Mela Loves London classic cocktail dress
$38 - houseoffraser.co.uk




Nine West pointed toe pumps
nordstromrack.com


Dorothy Perkins pointed toe pumps
$49 - theiconic.com.au


Pull&Bear pumps
$30 - pullandbear.com

Comments